Thursday, May 22, 2008

Week 37




We have kept very busy this week. Sunday I had a shower with some of my mom's friends. It was very fun and luckily not too hot. However, my poor ankles didn't know the difference because of the prior two days... I had major kankles and it was NOT fun! In fact, during one of the games, people weren't supposed to say baby or kankles. Ha! Also, during my doctor's appointment they didn't schedule the weight estimate so I guess I'll have to wait until next week. Sean has been so wonderful telling me not to do anything and keep my feet up. Either this is meant sweet or he really hates kankles. :) Maybe a little of both...




This weekend we have company coming from San Francisco so that should be fun. Sean's best friend from high school is flying in with his wife and I haven't met either of them. We're looking forward that that! Hopefully I won't go into labor while they're here. That would be interesting.




On another note, my mom has been going crazy buying stuff for the baby. She's pretty funny.

1 comment:

Stewart Family said...

Hahaha!! Kankle lady!! I so totally feel your pain. Unfortunately, the kankles don't exit with the baby... mine stayed for almost a week more! Good luck missy...