Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Week 36







Yesterday was my week 36 appointment. I got to have another ultrasound and he was positioned just like he should be. It's weird when you have ultrasounds at the end of the pregnancy. His head was huge and you couldn't see everything like we could in the past. He's definitely taking up all of the room now. He just rolls around in my tummy. When I lay on the couch, it's like an alien is in there. Sean will watch from across the room and we both laugh. We can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like. Maybe then we'll finally know what to name him. :) My doctor is planning on doing one additional ultrasound because they want to do a weight estimation... she's thinking he may possibly be a big baby. If that's the case, they may end up inducing me at 38-39 weeks or worst case scenario, have a planned c-section. We'll find out in two weeks or so. Also, after lots of work and moving things all around, we think the baby room is finally done... and so cute! We're only waiting for two sports balls that we ordered. Attached are some pics.

No comments: