Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Week 34

So it's really week 35 for me but I've been writing the posts when I have my doctor's appointments which was last week. The baby is growing as he should. He's moved down a bit, which has made it more comfortable for me and he's measuring perfectly! I love hearing his heartbeat at every appointment. I also lost a pound and am still on track w/weight gain so that's encouraging. :) Sean is so proud of the nursery and thinks it's the cutest one he's ever seen. We have this amazing mobile that's made out of glitter glass and that is what makes the room. I also found this cute sepia football and baseball prints and framed those. I can't wait for all of you to see it. On another proud parent moment, Austin is playing baseball and has ended up being quite the accomplished pitcher. He's doing really well! I think his new cleats make him run faster too. :) He's excited for this summer vacation and moving up to being a fourth grader. He's also taking to being a big brother. So far, so good!

No comments: