Monday, January 12, 2009

Catch Up

Okay, so it has been way too long! We know most of our out of state relatives check up on us through our blog periodically but I have been a huge slacker. Okay, so definitely no slacking going on. Just extremely busy. On a side note... No, we didn't forget to send you a Christmas card. I actually didn't do any this year!

So we need some pictures to catch you up. Both of the boys are doing wonderfully. Austin got his first report card and is doing great. Liam just got two teeth, starting sitting up and crawling and can hold his own bottle. Of course he started all of this while I happened to be out of town. I'm practically a stay at home mom and the week I'm gone he decides to be a big boy for daddy!

Sean is doing great at work and I just got back from MD for work. What a great time I had in DC before training. It was so nice to get away from "life" and do my own thing but I was so ready to get home.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!

Love,
The Hensleys

No comments: