Saturday, June 7, 2008

Week 39

So the end is finally here. I had my week 39 appointment and if the baby doesn't come on his own this weekend, I'll be induced on Tuesday morning. I can't believe the time is here! It doesn't seem possible that in a few short days, I'm going to meet my son and see his little face. We're so excited and ready. Austin wanted to go shopping today and pick up a few little items for his brother so we did that. Otherwise, we're just hanging around waiting. :) I guess that's what you're supposed to do. Hopefully our next post will be with pictures of our new addition to our family. We can't wait to show him off!
Love,
Sean, Leslie and Austin

5 comments:

Stewart Family said...

Ok, so I'm waiting for a pic of the new baby boy.... come on.... waiting....I'm trying not to harass the new mama, but it's getting hard...

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world, Liam Austin Hensley!

Jen said...

Congratulations on Liam! I can't wait to see a picture of him.... I'm sure it's not the first thing on your agenda right now though. :)

Stephanie said...

Congrats to you both on your beautiful baby boy!
Love,
Jimmy and Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Aunt Karyn says "Way to go you two...he is a keeper!"