Friday, June 13, 2008

From the New Mommy


Liam is now four days old and I have loved every minute of it. This has been such an amazing gift God has given me. All of my life I've wanted to be a mom and now it's here. It seems almost unbelievable. I was just telling Sean this morning how this is the hardest yet easiest thing I've ever done. To have such healthy beautiful boys is more than I could ever ask for and yet somehow I have the best gift on earth. Not only that but to realize how wonderful my husband has been just adds the cherry on top. Sean is such an attentive father and he is so hands on. Without him this experience wouldn't be as wonderful as it has been. I can't imagine it any other way.

2 comments:

Kim & Chip said...

You look great and you guys now have 2 beautiful sons! What a blessing from God! Love you all...Kim & Chip

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty and content, Les! :) Love ya!